Fast Commercial Bridging Loans
- Adverse credit acceptable if suitable exit
- In some cases only need for lenders solicitor, joint representation to speed completion
- First and Second Charge Bridging Loans available
Commercial bridging loans and finance can be extremely useful when funds are required immediately to purchase commercial property or raise business capital where speed is of the essence.
John Goodwin T/A Sunrise Commercial Finance 728476 is an Appointed Representative of Connect IFA Ltd which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority 441505.
The FCA does not regulate Business buy to let Mortgages and Commercial Mortgages to Limited Companies.
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. Our typical fee is 1% of the mortgage amount.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home, your
commercial property may be repossessed if you do not keep up
repayments on your mortgage.
Get In Touch
By submitting this information, you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal data may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.
Purposes of Commercial Bridging Finance
- Commercial Bridging Finance can be raised for the following purposes:
- Office / industrial / Leisure Facilities Complex
- Buy To Let Properties purchase and raise additional capital
- Purchase Property at Auctions
- Retail & Licensed Premises
- Professional Practices
- Commercial & Residential Developments
- Releasing Equity for Debt
- Business Cash Flow Injection
- Farms & Agricultural Land
- Building Improvements
- Purchasing of New Properties
- HM Revenue & Customs